Thursday, October 4, 2012

Pumpkin Pancakes


Hello, fellow Pumpkin Heads!  I hope your week is going well.  Now that it’s winding down it might be nice to end off today with some pumpkin pancakes, or maybe whip them up tomorrow morning for a TGIF breakfast!   It’s easy and quick which is why I like it.  It takes something you already know how to make and spices it up!

Step 1: Get pancake mix.   Mix ingredients following said pancake mix’s instructions.  This is a really tough step, I know.  I like whole wheat pancake mix.

Step 2: Add leftover pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, and ginger (healthy shakes).  Mix well.

Step 3: Cook pancakes any way you like-thick, thin, add chocolate chips, walnuts, whatever!

You know, I wonder what else you are already eating that you could just add some pumpkin to?  Let me know-maybe if I like your idea, you might even be featured on this blog!  Comment below, on Facebook, or Twitter.  Also check out my Pinboard for other cooky pumpkin crafts and inspirations!   I’m easy to find-just look for 31 Days of Pumpkin! 

And don't forget!  Tomorrow I will cover pumpkin tea and coffee!  Drink while having your pancakes to start your day off in a pumpkin coma!

No comments:

Post a Comment