Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Pumpkin Pie Cuties

Mini Pumpkin Pies is an idea I got from my fiance's mom.  She had made them last week and I thought I should share it with all of you.  It's a twist on Pumpkin Pie that we covered on Oct 2.  To make it with a real pumpkin, which I think you absolutely should, follow the recipes on Oct 1&2.

Ingredients

See Oct 1 and 2

Cookie of your choice.

(Note: You will not need pie crust)

Step 1:  See Oct 1 for making your own pumpkin pie puree.

Step 2:  See Oct 2 to make pumpkin pie, but stop once the mixture is ready to pour.

Step 3:  Line a Muffin tin with paper liners and put the cookie of your choice on the bottom.

Step 4:  Pour pie mixture into cups.

Step 5:  Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes.

Hope you like them!  They will be a bit gooey so I suggest eating with a spoon while still in the paper liner.  When I had one it was with a Nila Wafer, but I think I chocolate chip cookie would be best!  What cookie did you use?

No comments:

Post a Comment