Monday, October 8, 2012

The Must Try Pumpkin Beer

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!  Now, this is the post where I show you how to brew pumpkin beer!  No not really, I’m not that bonkers for pumpkin!  But I am in love with Pumpkin Beer.  Actually, it was my first sip of Pumpkin Beer a few years ago that started my whole pumpkin obsession!  It was at a restaurant and they served it with a ring of brown sugar around the glass.  I figured I could do this at home, and now so can you.  You will never drink Pumpkin Beer without the brown sugar again!

Step 1: Get out two small plates.  Cover the bottom of one with a bit of water.  Cover the bottom of the other with brown sugar.  See how I did it.
 

Step 2: Take a tall glass, if you have a pint glass go you-if now use a regular drinking glass.  Place the glass top down in the watered dish then place it top down on the brown sugar dish.

Step 3:  Fill that glass with Pumpkin Beer! 
 

This would be an excellent pairing with Pumpkin Pasta (on the docket for tomorrow), or roasted Pumpkin (see Oct 7)!  So grab a friend make a toast!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment