Monday, October 22, 2012

Purchasing Pumpkins

Today's post is going to be about all of the Pumpkin things I have encountered this month, outside of what I have made on this blog.  This should be helpful to you all who don't have too much time to bake and craft, or want to get pumpkins while you're on the go!

Pumpkin frozen yogurt- 16 Handles

Pumpkin Macaroons- Macroon Bakery

Pumpkin Pie Candle- Micaels



Pumpkin Spice Candle- Home Goods

A million pumpkin crafts- Michaels

Pumpkin Sushi- Ichiban



Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin scone, Pumpkin bread, and Pumpkin Muffin- Starbucks

Pumpkin Spice Coffee- Dunkin Donuts

Box pumpkin bread- Any grocery

Sugar Pumpkins- Any grocery

Pumpkin Ale- Brooklyn Brewery  (Check out the Roasted Pumpkin pictured too- Oct 7)



Pumpkin Tea- Bigelow



Pumpkin Ravioli- Any Grocery

That's all that I've come across.  If you've gotten your hand on any other Pumpkin stuff, let me know I would love to get more pumpkins in while I still can!  I might turn into a pumpkin, but hey there are worse things!





No comments:

Post a Comment