Tuesday, October 16, 2012

We're Half Way There

Happy mid-way blog day!  Today marks the mid-point of 31 Days of Pumpkin!   To mark the occasion my amazing fiance brought me home Pumpkin Patch flowers!  See the little pumpkins?  Hopefully you can find these in your grocery store, they really look great in the kitchen.

 
 


Woo, the month is just flying by.  I feel pretty proud of myself for keeping up with posting everyday.  It’s been a lot of work to try and make all these recipes and crafts, but I’m having a blast doing it.  I always make these pumpkin treats each year, so it’s neat to have a record of it for posterity and not to mention for your enjoyment.  And thank you to everyone who has been reading and liking my blog and my pumpkin creations!  So in sort of the style of a “clip show” lets look back on my favorite pumpkin creations thus far!

Best Pumpkin Pie I ever made (Oct 2)
 

 
Pumpkin Scones (Oct 6)
 
Pumpkin Pasta (Oct 9)
 

Pumpkin Wreath (Oct 14)
 

Ah good times!  If you missed out on some of these posts go ahead and try them!  That’s another great thing about this blog- these recipes and crafts will always be here for you.  So refer back to Pumpkin Pie for Thanksgiving, or Pumpkin Beer to impress your friends!  And keep coming back to 31 Days of Pumpkin for even more great recipes and ideas to finish out the month!  Tonight, I’m treating myself to some pumpkin cupcakes to celebrate this milestone.  Those will be up for you tomorrow, tonight I’m taking a well-deserved break!

No comments:

Post a Comment